Marketing Administrator position in a boutique Private Client law firm. London based with flexibility. Salary up to £26,000.
We are working with this London Law Firm, who have a fantastic history of Private Client work. The firm is looking for a Marketing Administrator to join their Marketing and Communications team, supporting across a broad spectrum of work. The role will provide a great grounding for a budding marketer, who is looking for a smaller team to support in their development.
The Marketing Administrator will:
- Support across external comms, such as social media, the website and email marketing;
- Track and report on marketing campaigns and projects;
- Develop various pieces of marketing collateral such as brochures, digital assets and publications;
- Organise events and webinars, working closely with the Senior Events Executive.
- Act as first point of contact for the marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Around 6 months of administration or marketing experience, ideally in a B2B capacity;
- Fantastic organisational skills, and a strong eye for detail;
- An interest in the legal sector, especially Private Wealth;
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at email@example.com.
Apply for Marketing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly