Business Development Coordinator (12 Month FTC)
Business Development Coordinator – 12 month FTC in one of the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firms. Bid and client care focus. Hybrid working.
This leading real estate consultancy has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries and has really invested in its business development function in recent years.
This Business Development Coordinator role involves working closely with account management team for the UK, providing administerial support to the CRM programme. In addition, the successful candidate will provide document management support in response to major pitches across the geographies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Quarterly review of actions and progress
- Client intelligence i.e., asset lists, sharing market and client research
- Promote knowledge sharing on key clients to ensure team are connected
- Undertake a company discovery for any newly identified targets
- Project management of producing bid documents.
- Liaison with designers to manage bid and pitch schedules.
The ideal candidate will be available immediately and will have excellent document management and strong
If you are interested in applying for this role, please get in touch with Stevie Barter at email@example.com or give her a call on 07949718021.
Apply for Business Development Coordinator (12 Month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly