Brand Manager Law Firm. This international law firm has a great culture and offers good flexible working. They’re hiring a Brand Manager to have day-to-day responsibility for ensuring the brand proposition and visual identity is aligned globally. This person will play an important role in delivering the firm’s brand proposition via both external and internal communications. Key responsibilities include:
- Be the ‘go to’ person for the brand proposition and visual identity
- Support practice groups, sector groups and offices in developing toolkits
- Write and edit a range of materials, including overviews of the firm, web copy and external/ internal communications;
- Coordinate the production of videos and manage photography;
- Take ownership of, and maintain, all brand-related information on the intranet
- Lead the relationship with the suppliers
- Provide visual identity related guidance and deliver brand-related training sessions to lawyers.
The ideal candidate will have gained a strong grounding in brand work within professional services, and will have ideally worked in a law before previously, or worked with legal clients at an agency. You should demonstrate the ability to influence stakeholders to embrace creativity and new ideas. You will also have proven project management skills as well being an excellent copywriter. This firm prides itself on its collaborative culture, innovative aspirations, and drive for excellence. It is a brilliant place to grow and offers huge support in your career development.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly