Digital Marketing Sytstems Administrator
3 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Systems Administor. This role working for a top international law firm is a great opportunity to be part of a team with a great culture that promotes career development.
This innovative and popular international law firm is looking for a Digital Marketing Administrator to join their central team. The role will be a mix of duties, including website content management system, email marketing and copy writing and editing as well as other digital projects across the digital marketing team. It’s an ideal role for someone who is a motivated selfstarter with a great eye for detail and a genuine interest in Marketing & Communications.
Duties will include:
- Proofreading and drafting social media and website content
- Inputting and managing content in CRM systems including managing lists for publications and events
- Support updates and reporting from CRM systems
- Inputting content into newsletter and event invite software and sending out mailings
- Providing Marketing-related ad-hoc support to the MBD team
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and a ‘can do’ attitude. You should also have Excellent MS skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) as well as experience using content management systems, email marketing tools, Photoshop or other image processing tools. This is an entry level position - you should be able to build long lasting and effective relationships easily and when it counts, just roll up your sleeves and get on board.
Apply for Digital Marketing Sytstems Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly