PR & Communications Co-ordinator
Are you a vibrant, proactive, and sociable public relations professional? Do you have a keen eye for finding a story? Then this role within this Air Ambulance Charity could be for you!
Title: PR & Communications Co-ordinator
Hours of work: 30 - 35 hours per week, across 5 days
Salary: £26,785 FTE
Location: Bristol BS3
Our client is looking for a PR and Communications Coordinator to help them increase their public profile by drawing attention to newsworthy activities of their charity, their crew and their supporters.
This Air Ambulance Charity is dedicated to providing air ambulance and critical care services across Bristol, North Somerset, Bath & North East Somerset, Gloucestershire, South Gloucestershire and parts of Wiltshire. From volunteers to fundraisers, to highly skilled paramedics and senior consultants, they are a team, working to save lives that would otherwise be lost. Their work is deeply satisfying and every member of the team is committed to this service, and to saving as many lives as they can. They seek to continually develop and adapt their activities to meet the needs of local communities, being innovative and creative in their approach.
They want to turn up the volume on the work they do in the local area, to inspire conversations among communities, high profile supporters, influencers and the media. You’ll drive a step change in their media coverage by packaging up insights from their mission data and sourcing and telling the stories of local people who they have helped.
This is a great role for someone with content, copywriting and media relations experience who is excited about collaborating with an ambitious and creative team to deliver inspiring results that make a real difference.
Although this charity thinks the biggest perk to working with them is knowing you are helping to save lives, here are some other benefits for their employees:
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays, rising with length of service
- A 35 hour working week, with the option to pick your working hours flexibly between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Access to NHS/blue light discounts at hundreds of retailers
- A friendly, open plan office with as much tea and coffee as you can drink (they know what’s important)
- Free car parking at the office and their base
- Pension contributions of up to 4% of eligible earnings
- Laptop, smart phone and branded clothing for relevant roles
- Funded study, training or education, tailored to you
- 10% discount at the charity's shops
- Cycle to Work scheme and Childcare Vouchers
- Free employee counselling service
- Paid for professional membership, dependent on role
- The chance to go to new places, meet interesting people and have experiences that you wouldn’t otherwise have!
Deadline for applications: 9am, Monday 18th October 2021
Indicative interview date: Thursday 21st October.
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to complete your application for this position.
This charity is keen to represent the diversity of the people they serve, and welcome applications from communities who may be under-represented in their workforce or the type of roles they are recruiting for.
No agencies please.