Digital Brand Marketer
3 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Brand Marketer, Bury St Edmunds -
The Company – Digital Brand Marketer
Do you have an eye for Brand positioning?
Are you a strong digital marketer?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced busy environment?
If you answered YES to the above, then this role could be the perfect fit for you!!
Our client holds nearly 40 years of industry expertise and have homed in on their specialist services throughout the years.
They are one of largest non-food distributors in the UK and pride themselves in delivering good quality service every time. They are looking for a Digital Brand Marketer to join their marketing team.
This role offers a hybrid working pattern (3days in the office, 2 at home) after an initial 1 month full time in the office.
The Role – Digital Brand Marketer
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Brand Partnerships, and working as one of four within the marketing team, your main duties will include:
- Create, oversee and report on all brand digital campaigns
- Implement a range of digital strategies e.g. influencers, bloggers, social media, online ads
- Manage budgets and spend with Marketing Manager and Key Stakeholders
- Lead team members to effectively deliver campaign results
- Communicate plans to internal stakeholders
The Requirements – Digital Brand Marketer
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience managing digital and social media campaigns across multiple brands
- Analytical thinker, with experience in Sprout Social and TRIBE campaigns
- Experience of delivering and tracking budgets
- Attention to detail, brand focused and flexible
- Remains calm under pressure and creates strong relationships
If you are a digital marketer with strong brand positioning and budgeting experience, looking for that next step in your career, then this is a great opportunity for you! Some of their benefits include 25days holiday plus bank holidays and up to 25% performance-based bonus.
Due to the location of their Bury St Edmunds based head office this role is commutable from most parts of Suffolk including, Ipswich, Norwich, Cambridge, Thetford, Newmarket, Stowmarket and Diss.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Brand Marketer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly