Senior Communications, Marketing and Engagement Coordinator
Our client is recruiting a Communications, Marketing and Engagement Coordinator to lead communications and marketing activities.
Senior Communications, Marketing and Engagement Co-ordinator
Based: Dartington / Sheffield - may be home based within the UK, by negotiation.
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Contract: Fixed term contract until August 2022
Salary: £31,378 per annum
Our client works with professionals across children’s services, adult health and social care across the UK, supporting them to develop an evidence-informed approach to their work. Their focus is on using evidence from research and practice to improve practice, policy and services in order to achieve positive outcomes for people of all ages. They are renowned in children’s services and the adult social care sector, for providing high-quality learning events and resources.
About the role
You will be responsible for developing and delivering diverse communications to promote the organisation's learning programme and bespoke services. You will also be responsible for overseeing, quality assuring and proactively publicising the brand across a variety of channels, including website content, digital platforms and wider media.
- Lead the ongoing research, development and implementation of the communications, marketing and engagement strategy.
- Lead on branding and style protocols, work collaboratively with others to ensure consistent, coherent and effective communications and digital practice.
- Oversee communications team projects, budget and detailed work plan. Line manage communications team and provide support and leadership to colleagues in wider digital team.
- Provide strategic input and knowledge on stakeholder communications; support and develop colleagues across the organisation and programmes to maximise engagement and deliver specialist communications. Give recommendations for best practice and lead on detailed and targeted communications planning.
- Actively contribute to strategic business planning, income generation activity and organisational development.
- Create, oversee and quality assure written and visual content for a range of channels, including the website, branded materials and social media.
- Oversee the production of bulletins, press releases, product launches, annual reports and other proactive and responsive communications.
- Network and develop strategic links with relevant bodies and individuals to promote the work and ethos of Research in Practice.
They are looking for someone who has experience in and a good understanding of stakeholder engagement, communications and marketing. Most importantly, you will have excellent communication skills and a good eye for detail in order to build their reputation and relationships.
Specific skills include:
- Experience in and breadth of understanding of communications, marketing and stakeholder engagement (within the social care sector an advantage but not essential).
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to develop engaging, clear and accessible written and visual communications for a range of audiences and media.
- Stakeholder management experience - the ability to build strong relationships both across the organisation and externally to successfully influence and deliver.
- Outstanding planning skills and the ability to balance competing deadlines, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Good technical expertise, to include knowledge and use of digital channels/programmes and content management systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and advise less-experienced colleagues.
- A passion for innovation and enabling effective learning and development. A commitment to their overall mission of improving practice and thereby improve outcomes for people receiving social care support.
- An aptitude for problem solving, a positive can-do attitude and the ability to lead and influence others.
About the location
Our client is based on a beautiful estate, home to a community of people who nurture new thinking, encourage learning and debate, and work every day to inspire one another.
They offer an extensive list of employee benefits, including but not limited to; company pension, generous annual leave allowance and discount at their shops and restaurants.
Closing Date: Sunday 8th August 2021
Interview Date: Tuesday 17th August 2021 - interviews for this post will take place virtually.
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to where you can complete your application for this position.
No agencies please.