Senior Marketing Communications Executive
1 day left
- Job Role
- Marketing Communications Manager
Senior Marketing Communications Executive, Cambridge -
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Communications Executive to join one of the largest national and well-known legal firms, on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be somebody with existing broad marcomms experience (minimum of 2-4 years), who is strong at managing multi-channel campaigns, experienced within PR/media relations as well as being a confident writer.
As Senior Marketing Communications Executive you will be joining a very successful marketing department who play a pivotal role in driving forward the success of this award-winning firm.
Main duties will involve but not limited to:
- Monitoring the firm’s social media accounts and keep them up to date with fresh content
- Email campaign management
- Write copy for a range of marketing materials, including hard copy publications, email newsletters, brochures, and reports
- Support SEO (search engine optimization) activities through online PR
- Regular updating of the content on the firm's website and other digital channels
- Write press releases and other editorial content such as feature articles
- Develop marketing collateral, including social media tiles, animated slides and branded documents, in house using a wide range of software from Canva to InDesign.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented broad marketer looking to work on high profile projects who is confident and enthusiastic enough to work closely with marketing, business and legal service specialists. Due to the central location of their Cambridge offices this position is widely commutable from areas such as: Ely, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Saffron Walden, Bishop’s Stortford, Stevenage and most places in Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Suffolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Apply for Senior Marketing Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly