- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
Exciting Pitch Executive (full bid process) position in an innovative law firm. London. Salary up to £45,000.
This innovative and technology focussed firm is seeking a Pitch Executive to join their growing pitch team. This role will cover a heavy workload and will involve project managing various bespoke pitches and RFPs and working alongside the business development team to maintain the pitch content database. This will be a very rewarding role, with the opportunity have full ownership of the pitch process whilst working in a friendly team.
- Supporting with bids and tenders and project managing large scale pitches
- Collaborating with the BD team and fee earners to tailor pitches to client and encourage cross selling
- Carrying out market research and tracking industry trends in support of the pitch strategy
- Ensuring the pitch content database is up to date and remains on brand
- Tracking pitch success rates and collating continuous feedback
Ideally candidates will have at least 2-3 years’ experience of bids or business development with a heavy emphasis on bids and pitches. Experience of legal or professional services bids is essential. Successful candidates will be expected to be a self-starter and able to build relationship with stakeholders.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Pitch Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly