Business Development Manager (Asset Finance)
Business Development Manager – brand new full mix role with EMEA remit aligned to the leading asset finance practice of global law firm. Flexible working.
This well-known global law firm really is a great place to work. It offers a sophisticated business development function, real diversity and an international culture.
In this Business Development Manager role, you will be responsible for the firm’s leading asset finance group for the EMEA region. Working across the firm’s key sectors, in particular transport and financial services, this is varied business development and marketing role which will include:
- Strategy and business planning;
- Planning and delivering fully integrated campaigns;
- Leading on major bids, proposals and informal client presentations;
- Working on key client initiatives, ensuring partners are cross-selling and managing key accounts;
- Profile raising activities, client comms, directories and awards and digital marketing.
This firm has always been at the forefront of flexible working and has introduced a hybrid working policy.
You will have a strong business development background in either the legal sector or wider professional services. You will be confident, with the ability to influence and persuade partners. In addition, you will have excellent project management skills.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call her on 07976 659 170.