Communications Advisor role – new role focusing on PR and external communications in major international law firm.
This mid-sized international law firm has really invested in its marketing and comms function in recent years and is expanding its communications team with a new Communications Advisor role with a focus on PR, media relations and external comms.
The firm is a really great place to work with a collegiate partnership and low staff turnover. This role offers excellent scope for growth and progression. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Drive and identify PR and media opportunities for the firm to become a go-to commentator;
- Ensure that commentary and content is driven across all media and online channels;
- Contribute to the development of the PR and communications plan;
- Work with the Internal Communications Advisor to ensure that internal and external comms are aligned;
- Manage the firm’s awards submission programme;
- Monitor and measure news coverage;
- Supervise the development of news updates and client comms;
Ideally you will be a Communications Executive with experience in PR, external communications looking for your next career step. You will have experience within professional services (ideally within legal or a major accounting firm) or within the B2B insurance sector. Alternatively, you will come from a communications agency background, dealing with legal, financial services or insurance clients.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07976 659 170.
Apply for Communications Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly