Marketing Assistant role - Up to £30,000 - Boutique Law Firm - London - Great role for someone with some exposure to marketing to develop their career in professional services.
A proactive Marketing Assistant is being sought by this well-known niche law firm to join its team in London. You will be supporting the team with a variety of marketing, digital and communications initiatives. This is a great role where you will be part of a friendly firm that offers a great work life balance and the chance to really gain lots of responsibility.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Running the development of the firm’s regular newsletters;
- Assisting with updating website content;
- Updating social media channels;
- Supporting on internal communications initiatives;
- Producing reports on the e-marketing campaigns effectiveness;
- Developing videos and podcasts
The firm is looking for a self-motivated individual who has a strong and genuine interest in marketing and professional services. Ideally you will be a marketer with 6 months + experience or perhaps a graduate who has completed a placement year. You will be innovative and creative, quick to learn and a strong team player who can work on their own initiative.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly