2 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive (9 month contract - 21 hours), Leighton Buzzard -
A leading and global player within the pet industry are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team on an initial 9 month basis, working 3 days. This is a part time contract role within a brilliant organisation, offering remote working for the first few months, then moving to a hybrid model eventually.
Great company benefits, sizeable marketing team and the opportunity to get involved in big marketing campaigns for a key brand.
- At least 2-4 years experience in a marketing position across traditional and digital channels
- Experience across social media and social campaigns, specifically Facebook
- Evident experience in email marketing, ideally using Dotmailer ideally although not a necessity
- Project management skills and ability to work within conflicting deadlines
- Ideally knowledge of the pet industry
- Please be aware this is a 9 month part time contract or 21 days per week across three days, as such the salary will be on a pro rata basis. Do not apply unless you consider this.
- Supporting the execution of strategic marketing for a key brand, with the aim to grow brand awareness and increase sign ups
- Devising marketing activities across channels such as email, events, PR, social and more
- Supporting with the organisation and materials involved in industry events
- Organize key PR opportunities
- Ensuring all marketing materials are on brand
- Overseeing social media activity and some design work with use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Managing agency relationships
This will initially be worked remotely, then hybrid in their Buckinghamshire based office, this role is commutable from Aylesbury, Luton, Princess Risborough, Tring, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Thame and most parts of Bucks, spreading wider due to flexible working.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly