PR & Brand Manager
PR & Brand Manager. Brand new role in national law firm.
PR & Brand Manager role for a national law firm that has and entrepreneurial spirit where innovation thrives. This newly created role is a great opportunity to make a difference in a firm that has ambitious expansion plans. This role is key to the firm's growth and will be crucial to significantly raise its profile. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to develop a new role within a growing firm, and make a valuable contribution.
Specifically, the role will involve:
- Developing PR campaigns that position the company as a thought leader in key focus areas
- Develop effective PR campaigns that support employer brand efforts and position the company as a great place to work
- Enhance brand messaging with internal communications to ensure our vision and values are consistent across our offices
- Manage external agencies, ensuring plan development, execution and results are in line with expectations and investment
- Provide PR counsel and coaching to Partners and other brand ambassadors on topics, approach, messages and strategy with the media.
- Working with the Brand Partner in raising profile of the brand through targeted brand enhancing activities and sponsorship.
This is a great role for an experienced PR Manager who is looking for a great challenge and role they can shape and develop. You will ideally have legal experience, or come from a wider professional services organisation. Alternatively you may be working in an agency looking for an inhouse role. Required skills include the ability to engage senior stakeholders, confident communication and strong project management.