Digital Marketing Executive (9 month FTC)
Digital Marketing Executive – 9 month FTC with leading professional services/investment management firm with a focus on the website.
The firm has transitioned to a new platform and the Digital Marketing Executive will be supporting the successful delivery of projects and campaigns to deliver a better user experience. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Being a ‘digital champion’ in the team, dealing with requests;
- Producing guidelines and support materials to assist the business in using digital channels;
- Acting on recommendations related to SEO rankings;
- Creating new content and adapting existing content for digital channels;
- Liaising with agencies in supporting the website;
- Work on the delivery of digital campaigns;
- Act as project support on all website projects; and
- Consistently maintain and improve digital channels.
This is a great opportunity with the possibility of being extended or becoming a permanent role.
You will need:
- Basic HTML knowledge;
- Experience using website CMS systems;
- Data analysis experience;
- Website reporting experience including Google Analytics knowledge; and
- Ideally, an understanding of the professional services and financial services industries.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 07944 240568 or firstname.lastname@example.org.