Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive (hybrid working), Beaconsfield -
A great client of ours, based in lovely Beaconsfield based offices, going through brilliant growth, are currently looking for a talented and tenacious Digital Marketing Executive to join and oversee their digital marketing strategy. You’ll be supported a wider marketing team and have the opportunity to work on a flexible working basis (half in the office, half at home, should you be keen) with excellent learning and qualification opportunities, enviable benefits and good progression!
- At least 2-4 years digital marketing experience, ideally within a similar legal industry or at least a B2C and B2B facing marketing background
- Confident experience within SEO and web optimisation
- Skills utilising HTML and CSS for web management, alongside CMS
- Data driven mindset with demonstrable Google Analytics skills
- Strong social media and Google Ads techniques
- Exceptional communications both written and verbal
- Overseeing the execution of key digital projects across channels, with the view to grow company exposure and increase brand awareness
- Managing the day to day of company website, utilising CMS to upload relevant and engaging copy
- Delivering email marketing campaigns and managing marketing lists with the use of CRM
- Coordinating social media ad campaigns alongside PPC and SEO activities
- Tracking and reporting all digital activity
- Owning the social media channels and working tirelessly to further develop digital presence
- Supporting wider team members and managing agency relationships
Ts and Cs
Due to the location of their Buckinghamshire based office and with the option for 2-3 days home working, this is commutable from Slough, Watford, Bracknell, Luton, Enfield, St Albans, Aylebury, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Windsor, Gerrards Cross, Rickmansworth, Amersham and most parts of Buckinghamshire. Also local to London
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly