Salesforce CRM Platform Manager
Salesforce CRM Platform Manager role with full responsibility for the Salesforce CRM database in leading global real estate consultancy
This leading commercial real estate firm is looking for a CRM Salesforce Manager to take full responsibility and drive forward the Salesforce database across the UK business. You’ll enjoy working in this dynamic environment where innovation and entrepreneurialism thrives.
The main purpose of this role is to roll out Salesforce and drive usage. This will involve:
- Working with the Digital Leads in each service line to promote and share best practice and ensure consistency;
- Working with Service Line Leads to drive uptake in useage;
- Manage the firm’s Super User community;
- Developing and implementing training;
- Launch and promote updates and new features;
- Creation of reports and dashboard templates;
- Working with the IT team to ensure that tickets are actioned.
You will have strong experience of working with CRM databases, in particular Salesforce although those with Microsoft Dynamics will also be considered. Experience of working in a professional services environment (accountancy, legal, commercial real estate) is ideal.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07976 659 170.
Apply for Salesforce CRM Platform Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly