Senior External Communications Executive
Senior Communications Executive, focusing on editorial, content creation and PR in a major international law firm with global remit. London based. Salary up to £42,000.
This mid-sized international law firm is top of its game across a number of niche sectors. The marketing, communications and business development function has gone from strength to strength through its innovative approach to marketing and business development and offers a collaborative working environment.
In this Senior Communications Executive role, you will work across PR, editorial and content creation including:
- Drafting press releases
- Editing and proofreading articles from fee-earners
- Uploading blogs and articles to the website via Wordpress
- Draft comms in regards to award wins
- Pitch articles to the UK press
- Manage analytics and tracking of PR and media mentions
- 4 years + of marketing communications experience
- Experience of the legal sector or wider professional services
- Experience of a CMS such as Wordpress
- InterAction and Concep experience would be desirable
- Whilst not essential, German language skills would be helpful as the role works closely with the German office.
Apply for Senior External Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly