Senior Events Executive (12 Month FTC)
Senior Events Executive position in a Technology Law Firm. London based. Salary up to £40,000. Initial 12 – 13 month FTC.
This popular and friendly international law firm, known for their tech focus, is looking for a Senior Events Executive. The role will work closely with the Events Manager, to manage the full UK events programme, with the support of an Events Assistant and Virtual Events Executive. The role is an initial 12 – 13 Month Fixed Term Contract, but the firm have been growing over the past few years, so other opportunities may occur in the wider BD and Marketing team.
The Senior Events Executive will:
- Plan and deliver the UK events programmes, both face to face and virtually.
- Carry out regular improvements to the end to end events process
- Collate event analysis and feedback, to be reported to senior management
- Research and develop new innovative event ideas
- Manage and prepare event budgets
- Liaise with external event venues and suppliers
- End to end event management experience, for both client facing events and internal.
- Professional services or FS experience such as legal, accountancy, consultancy etc.
- An understanding of events from a business/client relationship development perspective
- Experience of working with virtual event platforms
- Confident working with Senior Partners
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 07944 240568 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Senior Events Executive (12 Month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly