Events Manager (6 Month FTC)
Events Manager role with top advisory and accountancy firm. 6 month FTC with the possibility of extension. Salary up to £40,000. London based.
The Events Manager will be responsible for supporting the Senior Events Manager in the execution and delivery of the firm’s annual event programme across the UK. This will include both virtual events and face to face later in the year. This role sits in a leading accountancy and financial advisory firm, joining the team on a 6-month contract basis, however there is the possibility of extension. The role includes:
- Developing and implementing a strategic delivery plan for each event;
- Helping in managing technical queries for events platforms;
- Working across large/small scale events such as webinars, seminars, conferences, exhibitions and networking events;
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines;
- Managing costs to make sure all events are delivered within the set budgets;
- Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire, for in person events later in the year.
The successful applicant will have experience of managing events within a professional services / B2B environment, with strong client facing experience. A strong knowledge of virtual event platforms would also be desirable.
Apply for Events Manager (6 Month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly