Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer position in a midsized and growing international law firm. Great firm culture. London based. Salary up to £30,000.
This popular and friendly international law firm, with fantastic training and development opportunities, is looking for a talented junior designer to join their marketing and communications team. The role will support their team of Graphic designers in developing content for digital channels, pitches and proposals, internal communications and print.
The Junior Graphic Designer will:
- Manage the firm’s image library
- Develop logos and infographics
- Create social media graphics for a range of marketing initiatives such as events, articles, awards etc.
- Support the pitch team with designing proposals, credentials and PowerPoints
- Acting as main point of contact for all design queries
- Experience as either a design assistant or in a marketing role with an emphasis on design
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- B2B/corporate experience such as legal, accountancy, consultancy, FS etc
- A degree in Graphic Design or similar would be ideal
Apply for Junior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly