Business Development Executive (Private Wealth and Business)
Business Development Executive role in well-known independent law firm focussing on two interesting sectors. London based role paying up to £40,000.
This well-known independent London-based law firm with a large focus on the private wealth, small businesses and the charity sector is seeking a Business Development Executive to join its rapidly growing marketing and BD team. Reporting the Senior BD Manager, you will focus on the firm’s leading private client group and also the business group which acts for family businesses, entrepreneurs and tech start-ups. You will work across a really varied mix of BD strategy, communications, brand management and events. This is a great role where you will be part of a friendly firm that offers a great work life balance and the chance to really gain lots of responsibility.
- Managing budgets and BD plans for the sector
- Project managing bespoke BD initiatives
- Supporting with website content for the group
- Developing networking initiatives
- Developing thought leadership and marketing communications
- Supporting on bids and directory submissions
- 2 years of Business Development experience
- Professional services / B2B experience, such as legal, accountancy or management consultancy
- CIM qualification would be desirable
- CRM experience, preferably InterAction
Apply for Business Development Executive (Private Wealth and Business)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly