Global Sustainability Lead
Global Sustainability Lead – brand new role in leading international law firm. Opportunity for flexible working.
This is a brand new opportunity in a global boutique law firm which is a specialist in a number of key sectors. This role will sit as part of the global communications team and will be responsible for developing and embedding the firm’s global sustainability programme.
The role will specifically involve:
· Working with the communications team, D&I team and sustainability champions to define and implement the sustainability strategy firmwide;
· Establish the firm’s position on sustainability and ensure that this is embedded into the firm’s wider strategy;
· Chairing and facilitating sustainability working parties;
· Set and manage the sustainability budget;
· Develop materials for marketing, bids and proposals and recruitment;
· Manage firmwide sustainability projects;
· Promote the firm’s sustainability internally and be a champion for sustainability both internally and externally;
· Identify suitable sustainability awards that the firm can enter and support the creation of award submissions;
· Develop best practice for sustainability;
· Create metrics for measuring success;
You will have a proven track record in sustainability, ideally within a professional services environment or alternatively an international financial services or B2B environment. You will have excellent communication skills as well as strong written skills. You will be commercially astute, full of ideas and be able to influence and persuade.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 07976 659 170.
Apply for Global Sustainability Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly