Global Head of Marketing
Offering multi-country payroll outsourcing and HR services to some of the world’s most recognisable brands from start ups to Fortune 500, and with offices in Australia, Singapore, Dubai, South Africa, Germany, France, UK and USA, activpayroll continues to push the envelope in innovation and service delivery. As we venture into the next phase of our growth, enabled by technology and one of the most experienced international payroll and expatriate tax teams in the world, we are delighted to be recruiting for our new Global Head of Marketing.
This is a unique chance for a creative and inspiring leader to craft and lead the global marketing strategy for a dynamic private equity backed business, growing our brand awareness globally and establishing activpayroll as the market leader in international payroll. As if that wasn’t enough, as a Tenzing private equity-backed business, this role will be part of our marketing network and growth eco-system, working and collaborating with a like-minded peer group across the Tenzing portfolio.
Once in role, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering and leading a best in class marketing function – some key deliverables include:
- Define, lead and execute the marketing strategy to improve quality and quantity of leads from channel partners and direct channels
- Ensure brand message is consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Communicate the vision and value of new products and services to the sales team and channel partners and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Own the marketing budget and deliver demonstrable ROI improvements year on year
- Regularly report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Constantly evaluate our marketing tech stack
- Manage external SEO, tender-writing and design agencies
- Create, monitor and maintain market research (competitors, audience, market trends) and use the information gathered to inform go-to-market and sales strategies
Due to our wide geographic footprint, this role can be based anywhere globally – your abilities and passion rather than your location are most important to us.
The Right Fit
We are looking for a candidate who has a proven track record in building a B2B brand across the UK and international markets, a sharp eye for detail and passion for leading successful teams in a fast-paced growth environment. In addition to fantastic experience, we are looking for someone who has lots of the right personal skills that fit our values and culture:
- Absolute self-starter able to build marketing tech stack and plan
- Able to think strategically while executing personally – in the clouds and the weeds
- Technology native – can select, implement, configure, tune and later remove technology as needed
- Highly productive, able to multitask and juggle priorities
- Resourceful with a creative mindset – sees challenges as opportunities
- Excellent relationship builder, both internally and externally
- Open-minded, keen self-learner
- Driven by continuous improvement, constantly improve standards, seeks feedback continuously
- Good communicator, respectful of everyone’s time, quick and gets on with task at hand
We care about how we do things. It’s in our DNA. Wherever we are in the world, our people share a vision to deliver service excellence for our customers, and to support our colleagues and local communities. We know that it’s the little things that can have the biggest impact, and we strive to develop our people by empowering them to shape their future.
Apply for Global Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly