Senior Communications Executive
6 days left
- Job Role
- Communications Executive
Senior Communications Executive role for a leading tech focused law firm. This international law firm has a strong foothold in the technology sector, and works with clients at the cutting edge of this sector. This role offers the opportunity to execute creative PR and communications across a number of platforms to ensure the firm’s profile remains strong. Working in this collaborative and very supportive team environment will be a breath of fresh air, and will give you the rewarding step up you’re looking for.
- Identify target media (national, sector, trade, broadcast) and build relationships with journalists to gain coverage and raise the firm’s profile
- Preparing and distributing press releases, adapting content appropriately for digital and internal channels
- Preparing stakeholders before engaging with the press, and supporting them through the process
- Being the first point of contact for press enquiries
- Working with the internal communications manager on key projects
The successful candidate will have at least five years’ professional experience including involvement in the professional services sector, gained directly within a professional services firm or agency side. You should have the ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders and enjoy working as part of a busy team. It goes without saying that the role requires top quality writing and editorial skills; excellent command of English grammar and punctuation.
Apply for Senior Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly