Digital Marketing Manager - boutique London Law Firm
6 days left
- Job Role
- Digital / Online
Digital Marketing Manager for a boutique London law firm. 6 month contract. This firm is top ranked for its work in litigation, and has a strong culture and enviable client base both domestically and internationally. The firm is very innovative and this role will really bolster the firm’s brand, reputation and placement in the market by raising its digital presence. A major project around the firm’s data has already been completed, and the person in this Digital Marketing Manager role will help take things to the next level. Responsibilities include:
- Project managing a website build and launch in partnership with an external agency
- Implementing marketing technology from CRM and CMS to e-marketing and analytics tools
- Execution and measurement of multichannel content marketing campaigns, with activity including e-marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, paid targeted social, webinars and podcasts.
- Planning and management of webinars and digital events.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- CMS and CRM systems (ideally InterAction) and data analytics in evaluating campaigns
- Experience in planning, managing and optimising digital/social media
- Experience in planning, managing and delivering online events
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager - boutique London Law Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly