Senior Brand Manager
- Job Role
- Brand Manager
They offer a truly collegiate and collaborative culture with a really people centric approach to careers and development.
The Senior Brand Manager role reports directly to the Head of Marketing, building a brand strategy that resonates with their target market and positions them for further growth.
Working closely with partners across the business to develop a compelling brand vision you will look at how the firm is currently positioned and develop a strategic brand programme that supports this.
Working with internal marketing colleagues and leading in the engagement of external agencies key responsibilities will include:
- Being the brand champion in activating and implementing a brand position and visual and verbal identity systems;
- Promoting the brand across the firm, including training and presenting;
- Encouraging adoption and internal engagement
- Develop standards and systems for on-time, on-budget and on-strategy deliverables;
- Serve as lead for brand visuals, tone of voice, creative
- Proactively support the brand standards and inform others accordingly.
The right person will:
- Have extensive experience of leading brand strategy
- Have worked in professional services (law firm / accountancy firm / management consultancy / real estate
- Long term able to work in Oxfordshire 1-2 times weekly.
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.
Apply for Senior Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly