Events Manager (Interim)
This major global law firm is looking for an Events Manager to join its team on a 13 month contract to cover maternity leave. The role will involve managing client and firm events across the globe. Most importantly, it will support the firm’s business development and client relationship management strategy. This is an international law firm which is an industry leader in a number of niche sectors. In addition, it offers a good work life balance and invests heavily in its people.
Specific responsibilities of this Event Manager role will include:
Delivering a variety of events from proposal to completion, including virtual events. This will including conferences/webinars/client networking/parties etc.;
- Setting and maintaining timelines on every event;
- Organising and designing marketing materials for events;
- Managing and coordination suppliers and all event logistics;
- Running the event on the day, including set up and breakdown;
- Being responsible for all event budgets from start to finish; and
- Managing an Event Coordinator.
You will have experience of working at Manager level in a professional services environment, ideally within an international law firm. You will be working in an international and fast-paced team with a very global outlook. Therefore, you must be comfortable working across different levels of seniority with colleagues and stakeholders across several countries.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or contact us on 07976 659 170.
Apply for Events Manager (Interim)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly