Data Science Director - c.£150,000-£200,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Data Science Director - c.£150,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Established Listed PLC starting a major data transformation project instigated by the CEO.
A year in the planning and careful thinking now gives a real purpose to the "Power of Data" with no limits on what can be done.
End to end ownership of the design and implementation of new generation data insights platforms and data feeds to lay the foundations for future revenue growth, including geospatial and real-time capabilities.
Drive the application of analytics and AI knowledge improving the efficiency and quality of our offering and raising awareness of potential applications for AI within the organisation.
Set the vision for the function and the roadmap to execute effectively
You will have:
- Extensive experience leading AI and Data Science strategy.
- Big Team management skills
- Detailed knowledge of a range of AI techniques: deep learning, graph data analytics, neural networks & NLP.
- Expertise in working with large data sets, both structured and unstructured, using a range of data mining techniques such as anomaly detection, clustering, regression, classification, summarisation.
- Experience across data management tools (Pega, Collibra, ASG, Talend, Informatica, Axon, etc Cloud based and big data platform experience (GCP, Hadoop etc Understanding of data management and AI capabilities within cloud platforms
- Still enjoys code.
- Email Details to "Apply at MackenzieSearchdotcom"
Interested parties please send me an email with your CV and details of your present remuneration package to apply@MackenzieSearch.com or call +44(0)7940569207 for a confidential conversation.
Marketing Search & Selection www.MackenzieSearch.com