About the role and team
The Marketing Executive will work alongside the Marketing team, playing a key role in the delivery of the sector marketing plans with marketing activities including email marketing, online and offline events including webinars and podcasts, social media, SEO and PPC, literature and promotional material production.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Work with the key stakeholders within our sectors and departments on SEO and PPC.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the firm’s social media accounts, including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Implement and monitor email campaigns including e-briefings, event invites and e-newsletters.
- Monitor and report on website traffic, email campaigns and social media performance.
- Proofread and edit all external written communication to ensure we produce compelling, well-written copy that speaks to the target audience.
- Acting as a 'brand guardian', ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to across all channels and media.
- Support the marketing and communications manager with a programme of ongoing website development, and maintain and update website information, such as staff profiles and sector pages.
- Day-to-day management of the marketing budget and budget tracker, alongside the Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Day-to-day management of suppliers and third parties such as printers, designers and other agencies, alongside the Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Ensure all marketing processes and procedures are followed and documented.
- Deputise for the Marketing and Communications Manager as and when required.
- Data entry; verifying, cleansing, updating and creating campaign mailing lists.
- Maintain and update intranet information as and when required.
- Lay out, proof-read and arrange printing of marketing literature.
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager and the Head of Business Development & Marketing with internal communications activity as required.
- Help administrative staff use marketing templates, understand data guidelines and processes etc
- Managing a programme of webinars and podcasts from initial brief through to completion and follow up.
- Event administration.
About the candidate
The successful candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team;
- Excellent time management and organisation;
- Attention to detail and creative eye;
- A professional but can-do attitude, not afraid to “get stuck in”;
- Able to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities;
- Digital marketing experience including email marketing, social media, SEO & PPC;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent written & oral communication;
- Good understanding of branding and brand development;
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills;
- Strong attention to detail and consistency;
- Experience of working with agencies, including general marketing and PR agencies;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and without continual supervision;
- Experience in managing marketing budgets
- Experience of the legal service industry is beneficial but not essential.
About the firm
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a specialist law firm with a clear purpose – to “improve lives, communities and society". For over 40 years we’ve been successfully combining market-leading legal expertise with a commitment to excellence and long-term relationships underpinned by a strong set of values.
What makes Anthony Collins Solicitors distinctive, beyond simply being a sector-specialist law firm, is our people and the values we share. We’re extremely proud of the calibre of people that we attract; people who are inspired by our values, motivated by our vision and work with our clients to positively influence the society and communities we are building together.
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.