Digital Marketing Channels Coordinator (9-12 month FTC)
Digital marketing role in a technology law firm. Large focus on website development. London based. Paying up to £30,000.
This top international law firm with a large focus on the technology sector are looking for a Digital Channels Coordinator to join on an initial 9 – 12 Month FTC. The role will mainly focus on the development of a new website and the migration of various microsites and blogs to the new platform. This will involve:
- Supporting with the project management of the website transformation
- Managing relationships with digital agencies
- Helping to shape the user experience (UX)
- Carrying out content audits, to identify areas of improvement
- Developing digital assets for the site such as videos, graphics and animation
- 6 months + experience of digital marketing within professional services
- Experience of using a CMS such as Sitecore or WordPress
- Working knowledge of HTML
- CSS, SEO and web analytics exposure
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Digital Marketing Channels Coordinator (9-12 month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly