Business Development Manager US
BD Manager role for one of the largest law firm practices in the world, and is an award winner for its brand, innovation and client service. This law firm is not your average partnership! This Business Development Manager role will work with some of the firm’s most senior and influential Partners in the UK and the US, and is a mix of BD and key client work to ensure relationships are being maximised on both sides of the pond! This role is very varied, strategic and interesting and will involve:
- Conducting research and analysis of clients and markets to identify new opportunities.
- Managing the referral program of cross-border work between the US and the UK offices.
- Coaching partners on their BD activities, focused on gaining referrals from our US client base
- Delivering profile and reputation enhancing campaigns to highlight cross-border capabilities.
- Working with the firm’s international offices to develop US-focused BD plans locally.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of leading client development activities internationally, to generate referrals and ensure Partners are working collaboratively and keeping them ‘on-task’. You should also have strong interpersonal skills including diplomacy, flexibility and persuasiveness to engage with a range of internal stakeholders. You will ideally have worked in another law firm, and should have experience of working with the US.
Apply for Business Development Manager US
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly