Graphic Designer (12 month FTC)
Varied Graphic Design role in a popular international law firm. A mix of vector illustration, photo editing and video content. Competitive Salary. Initially a 12 month FTC, with the possibility of going permanent.
This popular international law firm, with a large focus on the technology and life sciences sectors, is looking for an established graphic designer to join their BD and Marketing team. The projects in the team right now are very broad as the firm evolve their branding.
The duties include:
- Design of materials such as brochures, promotional material, event materials and digital branding, from conception to production
- Supporting with presentation design for bids and in-house teams
- Retouching and correcting old prints and images
- Researching and actioning alternative marketing approaches, such as videography and animation
- 3 years of graphic design experience for corporate branding
- Professional services/B2B experience would be ideal, either in house or agency (Please do highlight the sectors/clients that you have worked with on your CV/Portfolio)
- Experience of vector illustration and image manipulation is essential
- Strong Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) knowledge
- Exposure to using After Effects and Adobe Premiere would also be advantageous.
To apply for this role, attach your CV and Design Portfolio on application.
Apply for Graphic Designer (12 month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly