Marketing Manager - Public Sector
Are you a Marketing Manager with experience spanning across professional services and looking for a new role? Does working for a globally recognised and established firm with an abundance to offer appeal to you at this stage in your career?
We are pleased to be working with an award winning leading top 10 accountancy practice and supporting on their search for a talented Marketing Manager to drive the marketing efforts for one of their highest revenue generating sectors of the business. Known for their strong reputation and market leading work in this area, they are passionately moving into 2021 with an exciting vision and lots of work to be done.
This role can be based in a number of offices across the UK, however travel to London will be necessary every once in a while.
- Creating and implementing a marketing strategy for the public sector part of the business and ensuring your knowledge is converted into revenue generating opportunities
- Planning and executing multiple marketing campaigns from inception to delivery and making sure that these are delivered to the highest quality
- Ensuring that ROI is tracked accordingly and using this data to drive greater outcomes
- Working as a thought partner to the business and advising senior leadership and key decision makers internally
- Supporting the Head of Digital working across all digital channels to drive success
- Essential to have 3 years + experience within B2B professional services, with experience either supporting a public services sector and/or working within the public sector
- Must have led and had complete ownership of large marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Able to work across and utilise digital marketing channels
- Have previously developed and implemented an overall sector specific marketing strategy
If you feel that the requirements above fit your profile, then we’d love to hear from you!
tml Partners – specialist marketing headhunters. Over 30 years of marketing recruitment expertise.
As we receive such a high volume of applications, regretfully we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
We wish you the best of luck with your search.