Business Development Lead (Australia based)
This is one of those exciting, rare and truly global opportunities. Working alongside the Global Co-Chair (Partner) for the prominent Intellectual Property & Technology (IPT) Group at this global law firm, you will be responsible for developing and driving the Group’s sector strategy to ultimately win profitable business. The role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
In this global complex and fast paced Business Development Lead role, you will:
- Be the trusted advisor to the Global Co-Chair for IPT
- Drive, support and action the strategic priorities
- Lead the IPT group’s client experience around the world, including client engagement, client listening and client onboarding
- Identify, target and pursue global client opportunities
- Manage key client accounts and lead the global IPT account programme
- Continually look at cross-selling opportunities, specifically within key client accounts
- Develop products and services with robust route to market campaigns
- Set the strategy and drive thought leadership campaigns through a variety of channels
- Drive all sector communications on behalf of the Global Co-Chair, both internally and externally to achieve greater sector profiling
- Manage a marketing team; providing leadership, support and continual coaching
You must have a significant track record in business development within a leading global law firm, ideally with exposure to IP and TMT. NB – THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS AND THOSE NOT REQUIRING VISAS.
Apply for Business Development Lead (Australia based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly