Senior Business Development Executive
This mid-sized international law firm is a breath of fresh air and a real alternative to the large global law firms offering a good work/life balance and an environment where innovation thrives. Under a new Head of Business Development, the team is looking to grow and provide even more value to the business. This is therefore an excellent time to join a firm where you can really make your mark.
In this brand new Senior Business Development Executive role, you will be aligned to the firm’s retail and TMT sectors which are growing sectors for the firm. Working with a Senior BD manager and no manager immediately above you, there is good scope for the role to develop into a manager role long-term.
This is a great role for an experienced Business Development Executive looking for a step up and a new challenge. You will have the chance to really shape the growth of these sector groups and will get lots of autonomy and the chance to lead on projects and initiatives.
The role will involve:
- Working on the development of the proposition for the groups;
- Working on bids as well as developing credential documents for the groups;
- Developing ideas for profile raising initiatives such as events, legal updates, blogs and telemarketing;
- Working on key account initiatives for the groups;
- Ensuring that all activities are measured and monitored for ROI.
You will have business development, bids and marketing experience gained in a major law firm and be commercial with the ability to influence and persuade partners.
Apply for Senior Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly