About the Public Services Firm
This company is a purpose led and innovative firm working with leading Professional Services clients. As an Associate Director you will be leading a team of PR and communications specialists, contributing to the development of a broader communications strategy and building on the firm's strong reputation.
If you have a strong PR and communications, experience in professional services & reputation management and a desire to take on a position of leadership in a purpose led firm, then this is the ideal role for you.
About the Public Services Associate Director role
As an Associate Director you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your leadership and public relations skills in a collaborative and established PR and communications firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Associate Director:
- Responsibility for managing and developing positive business relationships with a wide network through extensive communications channels
- Undertaking media relations, working to protect the reputation of clients in leading professional services firms, monitoring client satisfaction and giving strategic advice
- Develop new business and grow accounts, ensuring exemplary client service and maintaining the firm's reputation as a leading professional services PR agency
- Getting involved in day to day activities of the firm, showing leadership and ensuring quality work on accounts
- Contributing to a larger reputation management and business strategy
If you have a background in PR and communications and strong experience in reputation management, media relations and leadership, then the chance to join this purpose led and respected firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Associate Director:
- Have a proven track record, preferably with 4 years of experience in public relations or communications, either agency or in-house
- Be able to build strong relationships and maintain existing ones
- Have strong communication, digital and media relations skills
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, collaborative and articulate
The Associate Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £60,000 plus excellent company benefits including performance related bonus and 25+ days holiday.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly