International Marketing Hub Coordinator
2 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Assistant
Our platform, your impact.
We operate globally across more than 40 countries, but we're still locally connected. That's because trusting, collaborative relationships with our clients and each other are at the heart of our success.
We thrive on our client's complex challenges and deliver exceptional results. We are trusted advisors, innovators and game-changers, going above and beyond to open new opportunities and accelerate growth.
Stand on our platform and grow.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The International Marketing & BD Hub is a central team providing support across a range of marketing and business development activities for our International Sector and Practice Groups
Coordinate the delivery of activities to support the sector and practice group plans; act as support lead and/or coordinator on the delivery of profile raising activities including Events, Legal Directory and Legal Award submissions, Sponsorships, Website & Digital content, Client Communications, Marketing Collateral. Ensure that all marketing activities support delivery of the firm's strategic objectives and that all materials produced reflect DLA Piper's brand and adhere to the brand guidelines.
Support our partners and lawyers in introducing sector and practice group specific legal solutions (Products and Propositions) to relevant Key Clients; support sector and practice group marketing colleagues in their targeting of leading industry “buyers” and influencers; help ensure a compelling message is relayed in major sector and practice group pitches by acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME); play a leading role on ensuring our BD messages are consistent across all standard capability statements and proposal generator content. Work closely with senior marketing colleagues, ensuring BD strategies and messaging is being shared between aligned practice groups and sectors enabling strong and cohesive go to market tactics to be deployed.
Systems and Process
Support the implementation of sector and practice group marketing plans; hold responsibility for the sector and practice group intranet sites; support the marketing management team in engagement with the sector and practice group leadership teams, and in communicating with the wider fee earner community; ensure up to date sector and practice group credentials are maintained and content for proposal generator is regularly updated in order to deliver compelling sales messages.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong commercial awareness in both approach and delivery
- Possess good project management skills in relation to delivering Marketing & BD campaigns
- Be able to provide a high quality service whilst operating remotely from the end user
- Be confident operating on their own initiative, owning projects and seeing them through to conclusion with limited supervision
- Possess excellent communication skills along with proven experience of working in a virtual team environment
- Have a sound understanding of professional marketing approaches, new business issues, sales and pitch processes within the legal sector and particularly how these apply to sector and practice group marketing strategies
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise tact and diplomacy
- Be able to demonstrate experience in dealing with a demanding workload and conflicting priorities
- Be able to multi-task and work to deadlines, be methodical and logical, as well as thrive in a robust and fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to see delegated tasks through to completion at a high standard
- Have the ability to stay calm and composed in often demanding situations
- Display a consistently positive attitude and adopt a 'can do' approach as well as being able to work well on own initiative and also as part of a wider team; collaborative working style
- Hold a Degree/CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing (desirable)
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
Be Supportive - we care about others, value diversity and act thoughtfully
Be Collaborative - we give, we share and we join in
Be Bold - we stand tall and challenge ourselves to think big
Be Exceptional - we exceed standards and expectations
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At DLA Piper we are working hard to ensure that our talent pool is diverse. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual.
We know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued and that's why we strive to be a business where everyone can thrive, develop and succeed based on their talent. Our aim is to build an inclusive and supportive culture where all our people feel they belong and can achieve their best.
We support anyone with a disability or long term health condition to ensure they have the opportunity to perform at their best.
If you have not done so already, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations, should they be required.
We recognise that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business, we all benefit from working flexibly. That's why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support requests for agile working arrangements.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.