Marketing and Events Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing and Events Manager to join a growing membership organisation in London.
The company convene and mobilise business leaders to tackle the key challenges facing the capital.
Their membership comprises over 200 leading employers across a wide range of sectors, supported by a small staff of policy experts and campaigners, overseen by a non executive board of influential business leaders of which you will be communicating with directly.
The successful candidate will be working alongside a senior team and this is a great chance to take on a broad role and develop their skills further.
They are looking for someone with personality and character to fit in a diverse team but one whom is polished in their execution to clients and members.
The key responsibilities for this role include;
* Create, manage and deliver a range of content to engage key audiences including members and targets, event attendees, and sponsors, with a focus on digital including website editor-in-chief, video, social including paid-for, and collateral including: pitch packs, event invites, advertisements, email updates, info graphics, programmes, collateral, web pages and mobile marketing
* Project manage the marketing campaigns and communications for events and support the Head of Events and colleagues on operational delivery of policy and commercial events.
* Work closely within the corporate affairs team as well as with policy leads and business development colleagues to develop the companies marketing profile, including tone and content.
* Develop a rolling marketing content schedule and ensure its delivery, engaging strategic communications, policy directors and other 'raw' content producers across the organisation.
* Provide coordination, planning and delivery for key marketing activity (events, report launches etc) including collateral production.
* Contribute to championing and delivering better marketing data and CRM, supporting the Director of Marketing in this.
* Deliver engaging, relevant and timely communications with multiple points of contact in member organisations: manage content, production and dispatch of existing regular member communications (events marketing, impact reports and member communications) - all compelling and accurate
* Line manage a Marketing Executive, ensuring their performance and development in line with their objectives and company values.
* Manage relationships with external suppliers and event hosts, sponsors, attendees and delivery partners as necessary.
Key skills required for this role include;
- Experience in content production and editing for a range of formats, website development, social media and analytics
- Hands on experience of managing and promoting events
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Keen interest in London, Business and/or Politics
- A degree of flexibility with working hours to manage events and deadlines
- Educated to a degree level and/or qualified in digital/marketing related subject
- Experience of web platforms, CMS systems, HTML, analytics etc
- Audio-visual and/or creative design experience is desirable
If you are looking to develop in your career and this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply now!