This is a fantastic role if you have a couple of years’ marketing experience under your belt, and looking to take that nest step and gain a bit more autonomy. Working into a great and commercially astute line manager, you’ll have responsibility for all email activity, as well as events, digital and social for this market-leading media company for ecommerce and multichannel retailers.
This market-leading media company for ecommerce and multichannel retailers owns the key industry brands, which specialise in generating original and engaging long-form content which provides insight into the dynamic world of multichannel and online retail.
Their culture is friendly and professional. They invest in new skills for our employees and support their personal development. They reward hard work and recognise excellence. Their benefit programme rewards and incentivises our employees, they socialise regularly and encourage charitable activities too.
- Execute email campaigns that promote editorial content, membership packages and commercial products
- Maintain a busy email schedule; report on performance; test and implement best practice
- Edit and copywrite for customer campaigns across three brands
- Manage the events and marketing campaigns to ensure they hit target and exceed expectations
- Build and increase the engagement of the membership group
- Improve internal processes to deliver marketing campaigns and events efficiently
- Create a marketing plan for each client campaign that includes; solus email dates, digital assets and social media promotion.
- Monitor with the support of the Campaign Manager the performance of each campaign, i.e. webinar registrations, whitepaper downloads or email performance
- Plan, execute and market white papers, successfully achieving client objectives
- Experience working with email marketing systems and email service provider(s)
- Experience working with a CMS and CRM
- Experience working on small-scale events (ideally roundtables, dinners and conferences)
- Process-driven and highly organised
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Lead projects and work independently but also work effectively within a team.
- Have excellent attention to detail, grammar and copywriting skills.