Communications role evenly split between internal/external comms in distinctive London law firm, competitive salary
We are seeking a communications executive for our client to support its PR & communications manager and senior internal communications manager with the firm’s external and internal communication. Key areas of work include:
- Drafting press releases;
- Assisting with award submissions;
- Supporting the PR strategy through research;
- Developing the firm’s social media presence.
- Helping internal clients communicate effectively within the firm;
- Managing the comms aspect of the firm’s intranet;
- Supporting other internal comms channels.
This firm is looking to recruit somebody who has previous experience in a communications role in a corporate environment – external comms experience is essential. If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 020 3405 6199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.