Legal Technology Sales Specialist – CC Applied Solutions
Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise. The firm has unrivalled scale and depth of legal resources across the three key markets of the Americas, Asia and Europe and focuses on the core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and M&A; finance and banking; real estate; tax; pensions and employment; litigation and dispute resolution.
Clifford Chance Applied Solutions (CCAS), a separate entity to Clifford Chance LLP, is building a suite of digital products and solutions that improve efficiency and consistency, free-up resources and enhance business performance for its clients around the world. Clifford Chance Applied Solutions is one of three units underpinning the firm's Best Delivery and Innovation strategy, which is governed by the firm's Best Delivery and Innovation Leadership Group.
The purpose of the role will be to drive new sales and increased account penetration within a specific territory by effectively selling CCAS products. The remit will be to utilize strong negotiation skills to successfully break new ground within accounts and build new and trusting relationships. It will be essential to have aproven business development/sales background in a comparable role in compliance/regulatory/legal technology, information or research sales. You will be expected to be a high achiever and thrive on meeting and exceeding legal/compliance sales revenue targets.
- Promote/sells/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited for their need
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers
- Researches sources for developing prospective clients
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Exceed annual quota of new Annualized Contract Value
- Build and manage total pipeline of 5x quota, while maintaining specified pipeline KPI’s
- Maintain a qualified deal pipeline of 1.5x quota
- Create 1x quota per quarter of new opportunities
- Create and execute territory plan for each CCAS solution
- Create and execute key account plans for named strategic customers
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure effective account management, client liaison and repeat business
- Feed information in to the development team from clients products and services, pricing, and other elements related to driving the growth of the business
- Proven experience in compliance/regulatory/legal technology, information or research sales
- Experience ofselling into financial institutions, preferably banking and capital markets
- Demonstrate ability to be a self-starter with the drive to see a complex sales cycle through from start to finish
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed targets
- Demonstrate increasing responsibility and accountability within roles
- Proven presentation skills. Strong gravitas when calling and meeting with senior individuals within organisations and nurturing these relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving: ability to determine solutions for customers
- Results oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to identify key decision makers at target companies
- At least Bachelors degree level of education
To find out more:
Interested? To find out more about what it is like to work at Clifford Chance in London please visit our careers site
It is the Firm's policy to treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. Furthermore, the Firm will ensure that no requirement or condition will be imposed without justification which could disadvantage individuals purely on any of the above grounds.
The policy applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
The Firm will regularly review its procedures and selection criteria to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated according to their relevant individual abilities and merits.
The Firm is committed to the implementation of this policy and to a programme of action to ensure that the policy is, and continues to be, fully effective. All staff are required to comply with the policy and to act in accordance with its objectives so as to remove any barriers to equal opportunity. Any act of discrimination by employees or any failure to comply with the terms of the policy will result in disciplinary action.