Business Development Assistant
Business Development Assistant opportunity in a dynamic international law firm aligned to the Disputes team. Up to £28,000. London.
Due to the growth of the team, this global firm is seeking a Business Development Assistant to join the BD team in supporting the core disputes and regulatory practices. The role will focus on pitches and marketing campaigns to target new business as well as supporting the wider BD team of 30. This is a great time to join the organisation and the firm offerw excellent progression and a generous benefits package.
- Supporting with the pitch process
- Championing the development of the CRM system (InterAction)
- Creating client brochures and digital marketing materials
- Co-ordinating legal directories and award submissions
- Collaborating with the events and PR teams
- Ad hoc research on sector activity as needed
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with around six months of business development or marketing experience in the professional services sector. The team are very friendly, and they are looking for candidates who are also driven and pro-active but able to build relationships with the team and fee-earners.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda at email@example.com or call her on 020 3405 6199.