Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager 12-month contract in leading property consultancy – paying up to £50,000 pro-rata’d, London
A Business Development Manager is being sought to join this global real estate firm to work with the leading retail & leisure sector team on a 12-month contract covering maternity leave. Working in a really friendly team and under a very capable leadership, the role plays a key part in the execution of business development activities, supporting all retail & leisure stakeholders and implementing the divisional marketing and business development plan objectives.
- Developing business development plans for the group to target new business and develop existing clients;
- Coordinate all marketing activities;
- Support the divisions in the pursuit of new business targets including bids and proposals;
- Identify key clients for the division;
- Play a supporting role on some of the sector group’s key client accounts.
- Must have worked in a full mix business development/marketing role
- Experience of leading segmented client relationship programmes and marketing campaigns
- Previous experience of working within professional services useful but not essential
- As this is a contract, you will ideally be available immediately or on short notice.
Salary: Up to £50,000
Type: 12-month contract
Contact: email@example.com | 020 3405 6198