Digital Content Manager
Digital Performance Manager for a leading fashion retailer.
Your new company
You will be joining a market leading insurance broker company with a national portfolio. Due to company expansion, the company is now looking for a passionate and creative Digital Content Manager to work in their London office - this is an exciting opportunity to be part of an expanded marketing team.
Your new role
Working within a wider marketing team to ensure that content is managed effectively in terms of process and output. You will be responsible for creating, editing, posting, updating, and occasionally cleaning up outdated content. You will work through web content management systems to track changes in content and check to see links are working correctly.
What you'll need to succeed
* You will be a confident marketing professional
* Excellent knowledge of digital marketing and content management systems
* Advanced knowledge and experience of Google Analytics
* Solid understanding of website structure, SEO and PPC
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team and engage with stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 or temp. equivalent in central London in a vibrant and growing company in Central London.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.