Sector Business Development Lead
Business Development Lead – to lead the sector team in rapidly transforming law firm - based Nottingham, Manchester or Birmingham
This national law firm has grown rapidly and boasts long-standing relationships with an impressive range of clients as well as a great culture.
This Business Development Lead role is part of a newly transformed marketing and business development function which under new leadership is growing and evolving to drive forward a sector approach. Together with the Marketing & Business Development Director you will develop and embed the firm’s sector strategy working with partners to change approach and bring them on the sector journey.
This will include:
- Developing the overall sector development strategy for the firm;
- Leading on firm-wide sector campaigns;
- Client relationship management initiatives and working with partners to cross-sell;
- Advising and coaching partners on targeting new business;
- Overall budget control for all BD;
- Leading on business development reporting; and
- Management five sector development managers.
This role will ideally be based in Nottingham but could also be based in Manchester or Birmingham. Some (but not extensive) travel will be required to the firm’s other regional offices.
You will have significant experience as a Senior Business Development Manager working ideally in a legal environment or possibly a major accountancy firm. You will be a strategic and creative thinker who possesses strong project management and analytics skills to lead on driving key client development, new business development and on firm-wide campaigns. You will be an excellent team manager capable of developing and nurturing a team.