Digital Media Production Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Sales & Marketing team as a Digital Media Production Assistant. This is a new position that will support the creation of digital media across our internal and external channels.
Osborne Clarke is a leading International Legal Practice looking after a wide range of commercial clients such as Barclays, Facebook, Siemens and Vodafone. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Our focussed strategy and positive working environment have been rewarded by many prestigious awards for career progression, management and culture, including being named Roll on Friday's 'Firm of the year' 2018.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Brand and Communications Team in the production of creative, strategic and on-brand digital media – often developed and delivered within tight timescales. You will also take ownership of our OC.TV London Studio and the central management system for our internal screens.
The digital content will be published on our internal and external digital channels including our social media feeds, websites, intranet and internal digital screens. There are two main kinds of content you will use our brand templates and guidelines to produce:
- On-brand digital media graphics such as animated GIFs, JPEGs, interactive PDFs and PowerPoint slideshows
- Video content created in our OC.TV London Studio which you will schedule, film, direct and edit
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with senior stakeholders and the Sales & Marketing team to take briefs, gather content requirements and help shape the best digital media solution
- Creating a variety of content (video, animations, slideshows) using Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint and Premier Pro
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of the OC.TV London Studio and the CMS for our internal screens
- Scheduling content for internal and external messaging across the digital screens in our three office locations
- Proactively building relationships across the business to gather information for briefs and promote the use of digital content
- Working to brand guidelines, utilising templates and understanding how to produce content in our tone of voice
- Supporting our Digital Channels Assistant with the OC.TV Bristol Studio
- Working on multiple communications projects at any one time
- Continually innovating and improving our processes through the use of new technology
Although we will provide training on Premier Pro, we need someone who already has experience creating digital content and is enthusiastic about brand communications. You will also need:
- Demonstrable experience using Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Photoshop) and PowerPoint
- Enjoy working with digital technology and eager to learn new skills
- Confidence working with senior stakeholders (directing them during filming to ensure we produce engaging content)
- Excellent organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels
- Work collaboratively across teams
At Osborne Clarke, we are known for our open and inclusive culture. We believe that by investing in the diversity and wellbeing of our people, we create an environment where everyone can thrive to be the best that they can be. This means recognising that our people have lives and commitments outside of work. We have invested in connected working for our people and, where possible, we will accommodate flexible working for all our roles.