Communications Executive / Manager
If you're a comms professional who's looking for a role with a bit more variety of challenge, including press and PR activity, handling award submissions and website content (for internal and external audiences), for a firm with an exceptional employer reputation, here's what you've been looking for!
This role will give you plenty of scope for variety, whilst also working for one of Kent's highest regarded professional services firms.
You'll be working as a business partner to senior stakeholders, providing consultancy on what the best course of action to take based on the challenge or opportunity in front of you. Supporting the sales and marketing teams, looking to help raise the profile of the firm, manage reputation and build the profile of the business in appropriate industries through supporting with events.
This role will be for a 12 month initial engagement looking to cover a maternity leaver. It's a role with lots of autonomy, looking for a self-started with a solid pedigree within PR and comms who knows how to establish and execute a multi-channel communications programme.
Your guidance will include ensuring things like tone of voice and language use is consistent, and the company's brand to both internal and external audiences is reflected in how communications come across.
Audiences will be a mix of internal and external audiences including key media and press. You will need to be conversant with digital as well as traditional media too.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a one of the biggest professional services firms in the Maidstone area. They've a recognised heritage and reputation in their industry for excellence. Winning numerous awards not only for professional practice, but also recognised by their employees as a great place to work.
If this kind of thing gets you excited and you want to know more, why not apply today?
Role Title: Communications Executive / Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
Term: 12 month fixed term contract
- Previous experience of working in communications functions (internal and external communications) - and have a breadth of experience which includes PR and press
- Experience working on behalf of a professional services firm would be highly advantageous
- Good evidence of stakeholder engagement and relationship management within a large, complex business environment
- You're able to demonstrate where and how you've worked with business stakeholders to help shape thinking and strategy behind comms projects (channel, tone of voice, approach), rather than just operating in an executional manner
- Exemplary writing skills - crafting and shaping messages carefully. Both copy production and editing skills needed (so you've likely spotted the mistakes in this advert)
- Comfortable working with senior exec boards, providing guidance on key messaging for cross media communication pieces
- You've had experience in digital comms - email, internet and intranet
- Solid project management and prioritisation skills. Able to handle multiple deliverables at any one time
- Must be able to live and work in the EEA region with no sponsorship needs.
For further information please contact:
You can review similar vacancies on our website: www.bluepelican.com