Senior Communications Executive - Internal & External Comms
If you're a comms professional who's looking for the kind of role which isn't just comms execution, but gives you the opportunity to really shape and provide consultancy to business stakeholders on what the best course of action to take. Really helping to define the approach, channels and creative/content strategy which will achieve the desired result from any communication. This could be just what you've been looking for.
The business we're representing has a lot of change communication programmes going on at the moment. They're covering many different bases including technology, service offerings to its customer base, the introduction of new products and services and also process base changes too.
This role will be acting as a business partner to those internal teams. Not just handling the execution of comms activities, but giving the guidance and direction necessary in order to achieve the right outcomes from each of these projects.
Your guidance will include ensuring things like tone of voice and language use is consistent, and the company's brand to both internal and external audiences is reflected in how communications come across.
Audiences will be a mix of internal and external, and comms executions will be multi-channel - really dependant on what you see as best and most effective to use in order to get the messages across in the best way.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a large scale housing development firm who's recently undergone a merger and acquisition leading to them becoming one of the largest of type in the UK. The unit this will be joining is a team of 5 people, specialising in both internal and external comms projects and this role helping to tackle a lot of their change communications pieces.
Training, develop and rewards
If you're seeking an opportunity to train, learn and develop - look no further. With Investors in People Gold status, this employer will sponsor role relevant professional qualifications.
They also provide additional bonuses for those recognised for going above and beyond. That's on top of an annual company performance related bonus too.
If this kind of thing gets you excited and you want to know more, why not apply today?
Role Title: Senior Communications Executive
Location: West London
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
Benefits: Company bonus, generous annual leave (accrues up to 30 days with years of service), generous pension scheme to 12% company contribution
- Previous experience of working in communications functions (internal and external communications)
- Experience working on behalf of local authority, housing association or housing development company would be desirable, but not essential
- Good evidence of stakeholder engagement and relationship management within a large, complex business environment
- You're able to demonstrate where and how you've worked with business stakeholders to help shape thinking and strategy behind comms projects (channel, tone of voice, approach), rather than just operating in an executional manner
- Exemplary writing skills - crafting and shaping messages carefully. Both copy production and editing skills needed (so you've likely spotted the mistakes in this advert)
- Comfortable working with senior exec boards, providing guidance on key messaging around change and strategy, and best ways to deliver it to a complex employee base
- You've had experience in digital comms, including video production
- Solid project management and prioritisation skills. Able to handle multiple deliverables at any one time
- Must be able to live and work in the EEA region with no sponsorship needs.
For further information please contact:
You can review similar vacancies on our website: www.bluepelican.com