Marketing Production Assistant
There is a fantastic opening for a Marketing Production Assistant to join a trusted, professional travel management company who has a global client base.
The company is a leading player in corporate travel management, offering a flawless service for professionals that have high-quality and thorough requirements. The company believes in delivering an exceptional service which requires a fine attention to the smallest of details with the support of unique technology, ensuring that all eventualities are covered and savings are consistently delivered.
The company is seeking a confident, collaborative and highly motivated person with brilliant communication skills, both written and verbal. They must show an excellent attention to detail and will be methodical and organised, with a creative mind-set. The individual must also be tech-conscious and digitally-minded in their approach to marketing. This role may offer advancement opportunities to the right candidate as they look to grow professionally, to develop as a marketer whilst assisting with the company's drive to change and support the next stage of global growth.
- Produce a range of branded documents, both internal and client facing, maximising the use of the company's visual identity
- Production of digital content/visuals
- Uploading of content to website, intranet and social media
- Support with production of documents in additional languages as required
- Ordering of branded goods including stationary and business cards
- Managing the availability of pull-up banners and other materials for exhibitions and client events
- Maintain the marketing drive on behalf of the wider team
- Provide ad hoc support to the wider team as required from time to time
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Advanced MS Office skills, in particular Word & Powerpoint is essential
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand and engage with internal customers
- The ability to remain calm under pressure whilst working to and meeting required deadlines.
- Clear and concise communication - verbal & written
- Good listening skills
- Friendly but firm manner both on the telephone and in email
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Methodical approach
- Self-starter who can proactively initiate, execute, and follow-up on projects